A camera stand is a device for fixing a camera. Common accessories and extended functions include:
1. PTZ: The PTZ is an additional device that can realize horizontal rotation, up and down rotation and pitch angle adjustment of the camera, which can improve the stability and convenience of the camera.
2. Quick release plate: The quick release plate is a tool for quickly installing and disassembling the camera. It is usually installed at the bottom of the camera and used in conjunction with the quick release screws on the camera bracket.
3. Portable tripod: A portable tripod is a light and easy-to-carry camera stand, usually composed of several adjustable segments, which can meet the needs of different shooting heights and is suitable for outdoor travel and shooting scenes.
4. Lifting bracket: Lifting bracket is a device that enables vertical movement of the camera. It usually consists of a pillar and a lifting device, which can adjust the height and angle of the camera.
5. Lens adapter ring: A lens adapter ring is a device that can connect cameras and lenses of different brands or types. It is generally used when users want to use other brands or models of lenses with their own cameras for shooting.
In general, the camera stand has rich accessories and extension functions, which can meet the needs of different users and scenarios.